iStore Heat Pumps Bateman - Save on Your Hot Water
Start Saving on Your Monthly Hot Water Bills Today - Save Massively Each Month
The iStore is designed to reduce the cost of hot water generation for residents of Bateman. Electric hot water generation is the single largest contributor of household electricty costs, by usnig electric storage you can significatly reduce your heating costs.
Using iStore's technology will greatly reduce your electricity costs while utilising effectively a renewable energy source.
iStore use's a type of technology that converts air into hot water through the method of thermal energy transfer.
6 Reasons Why Bateman residents Should use iStore Heat Pump
4 operating modes able to intelligently adtapt to all situations Inclduing a hybrid mode for when additional guests are staying over and a vacation mode for when you are away on holidays.
The iStore features an external wrap around the heating coil, which provides maximum thermal energy transfer without the need for anti-corrosion connections.
Thanks to its light weight and refined design, the iStore is easy and quick to install. Depending on your existing system, it can take up to 2 hours.
The iStore consumes 1000w for the average resident of Bateman of energy per hour during the air-to-energy process, which represents 3000 to 4000 watts in total for an average heating cycle of 3-4 hours.
Heating water for the home accounts for up to 25% of the total energy usage for the average Australian household. iStore reduces water heating consumption by 2/3, while reducing CO2 emissions by 4 tonnes.
Thanks to renewable incentives, an iStore costs under $3000 and could save a household in Bateman up to $950 per year on power bills. Which would mean that the iStore Heat Pump would pay for its self in just 3 years.
How The iStore Works:
1. The fan draws in air that contains heat energy which moves across the evaporator.
2. The liquid refrigerant is turned into a gas by the evaporator.
3. The refrigerant is pressurised by a compressor which turns the refrigerant into a hot gas.
4. The hot gas inside the condenser coil will then heat the water inside the coil-wrapping tank.
5. After heating the water the refrigerant reverts back to a liquid and continues on to the evaporator to begin the process again.
6. The cycle will repeat until the temperature that has been set has been achieved
7. While the water is being used in the home, the cycle will restart once the tank temperature has dropped to below 45 degrees celsius.
|Water tank capacity||L||270 L|
|Power supply||240V||~/50H z|
|Rated outlet water temp.||°C||60|
|Air volume||m ³/ h||450|
|Noise @ 1 m||dB (A)||46.6|
|Water inlet / outlet size||BSB / mm||20|
|Back up element||kW||1.5|
|Height to water inlet||99 mm|
|Height to water outlet||1194 mm|
|Hot water condensation|
|Height to PTR valve.|
|Height to anode||1094 mm|
|Net weight||157 kg|
|Refrigeration & electrical||2 years|
|All other components||1 years|
Hot water heating contributes to up to a quarter of the total electric costs for the average Australian household in Bateman.
Heat Pump hot water systems reduces hot water heating consumption by two thirds from conventional electric or gas storage systems, while reducing CO2 Emissions by 4 tonnes.
Installing an iHeat Pump could save you up to $950 per year on your energy bills.
Energy consumption in KWh per year based on 160L hot water used per day*
P.S. I work with some great Professional and Qualified Bateman businesses which I can also recommend:
- Painter Bateman
- Custom Home Builder Bateman
- Bateman CCTV, Alarm and Access Control Experts
- Home Renovations Bateman
- Emergency Bathroom, Laundry and Kitchen Plumbing
- Bateman Security Roller Classic Shutters
- Boiling Hot Water Units
- Solar hot water system installation and consultant in Bateman
- Bateman Carpenter
- GTP Digital Marketing Perth
- Bateman Mobile Car Servicing
- Security Burglar Alarm Systems Bateman
- Bateman Mobile Scratch removal to get your car like new again.
- Termite removal for Bateman
- Cyber Security for Bateman